Architect Dan Troim
locally renowned, tel aviv-based multidisciplinary design studio was founded in 2004 by dan troim. the studio works across interiors and experiential design, experimentation and craftsmanship.
Approaching each project initially as storytellers, our work seeks to understand the character and context of each project. Each element is informed by a uniquely space-centric approach, blending wit with sophistication, and minimal forms with rich materials
With a portfolio that includes commercial, retail, and office developments, the studio's work is typified by familiar forms and materials repurposed in vital, contemporary ways.
Their work has redefined tel aviv cityscape, including numerous hospitality, retail, residential and public realm developments.
Dan Troim Architect
Hospitality - hotels, restaurants, bars & event halls
- Tchernichovsky 17 - hotel, in process.
- The Oyster - goocha group
- Jajo - wine bar Sarona & Neve Tzedek
- Goomba - fast casual Italian food chain
- Hadar ochel - steven lobel & omer milier
- Lechem erez - deli & coffee shop chain
- Aroma Tel Aviv - coffee shop chain
- Avigdor - event hall
- Shulchan - steven lobel & omer milier
- Café metzada - coffee shop at tel aviv promenade
- Open - branding and advertising company
- story - sarona market